Kingsburg High School
Friday, December 4, 2020
· Students: Now is the time to complete the COVID questionnaire. This must be completed at the very start of your first class each day. Teachers, please take time to check student computers for the completion of the survey. Thank you. (Phelan)
Lost & Found
· Attention students and staff – if you lost your car keys, please report to the attendance desk to claim them.
· Green Club’s first meeting will be Tuesday, December 8 at 10:50 AM with club pictures at 11:00 AM. Please meet outside Mrs. Olsen’s room (74) and wear your mask. If you cannot make it, the information discussed will be posted to our Google Classroom. (Olsen)
· Student ID Cards are ready for pickup at Mrs. Lund’s outside window. Please pick them up during non-class time only. Thank you! (Lund)
· Sal’s Mexican Restaurant in Selma is holding a Job Fair on December 9th from 8:30-10:30 AM at 2163 Park Street in Selma. They will have on the spot interviews for positions with flexible hours.
· KHS Students: Due to COVID and class size restrictions, Semester 2 schedule changes will be limited. If you are an upperclassman who needs to repeat a required class for graduation or to satisfy an A-G requirement, please sign up to see your counselor ASAP. Thank you. (Apgar)
· The Multicultural Club will be taking club pictures on Wednesday December 9th at 11:15 in room 31. If you are unable to make it, please contact Mr. Contreras.
· Attention Seniors! The UC System has moved the application deadline to December 4th! The CSU System felt left out and so they changed their deadline to December 15th. That means you have a little extra time…but not much! See Mrs. Peterson in the CCC if you need help!
· Our KHS Food Drive starts Tuesday, December 8th and ends Friday December 11th. ASB will conduct a friendly Canned Food Drive contest between all period 1 classes at KHS. We will have an AM winner and a PM winner. If your class wins, we will provide donuts and drinks during your class final.
· Next week is KHS Holiday Cheer Week…it’s your chance to dress up and get into the holiday spirit! Here are the dress up days...so get yourself ready!
o Monday is Santa Hat Day
o Tuesday is Ugly Sweater Day
o Wednesday is Holiday Twin Day
o Thursday is Christmas Character Day
o Friday is Christmas Pajama Day or Christmas Flannel Day!
Happy Birthday to Kayley L.V., Martin R., Luis S., and Adam T.
This Weekend…lots to Celebrate!
Happy Birthday to Cameron D., Nayeli P., Evelyn M.C., Christian M., and America R.